My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

May 31, 2011

3 more days:D ::(

No, don't get me wrong...I am super excited to be out of middle school! I haven't exactly enjoyed the past 3 years, so I am so ready for high school. But, I will miss my teachers and those few friends who are going to other high schools. I love my teachers a lot and my friends, so it is kind of a bittersweet time. Mostly I'm just excited! Also, I auditioned with Jenna for LCT's 10th Summer Family Musical...ANNIE! There were 215ish people who tried out; about 170 kids and 45 adults, so I was like, "There's no way..." But we got called back!!!! I couldn't contain my excitement (ok...that's a large overstatement, but I was pretty excited...). So, we go back to LCT tomorrow and we are two of 30 kids called back. There are about 14 spots for kids, so we'll see. Wish us luck:D Anyways...looking ahead to SUMMER! Here's what I will be doing:
1. If I'm in Annie, I'll be at rehearsals.
2. Swimming at my grandparents pool!
3. Heading to Myrtle Beach with my Dad's side of the family!
4. Hanging out with friends...
5. Playing the piano, singing, dancing, acting, playing the violin (maybe...), etc. etc.
6. Getting ready for high school!

Well, I'll try to do another post before school gets out...in fact...I'll try to do a post every day this week to keep you "posted" (haha...funny joke...get it? Posts keep you posted??? Corny!!!). I'd better uh..."go study for finals and get ready for bed":D

No comments:

Post a Comment