My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Nov 22, 2011

Madeline's Christmas!

Let me just give you a heads up...I am the BIGGEST FAN of LCT's Madeline's Christmas, which opens this Saturday at the Opera House! WOOT WOOT! I'm a hoot! (Sorry I just had to do that, cause it rhymed...and I'm weird like that...:D) Anyways, the show is soooo cute! It made me laugh so hard I cried...and it also made me legitimately--partly because it was so sweet and a genuine moment in the show, and because I was just watching them and thought, "Wow! I was in a show with these people!" It makes me so happy! I got kicked out of watching rehearsals because the Opera House won't let anyone but cast and crew/volunteers in the buildings, which is understandable. Plus, that makes the show more of a surprise! I'm so EXCITED! Like Pepper...the orphan...not like pepper shaker pepper...hahaha:)

So, I'm doing this thing called NaNoWriMo, where you try to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I'm at 28, 871, so I'm a little behind, but I'm determined to get done over Thanksgiving Break!

Speaking of Thanksgiving...take time to be thankful! I'm making a big, long list of things that "make me smile" so same thing basically. It's actually great fun! But I like to write so....

No comments:

Post a Comment