My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Mar 4, 2011

Finally Friday!

Another week at school has come and gone. Right now Jenna has a bunch of friends over for her birthday party, so it's absolutely chaos!!! I was teaching them some of the games from Jr. Company and they liked them a lot! It was fun! So now they are playing some non-Jr. game, so I decided to post on here:D Tomorrow I am ushering Anne Frank and Me! I'm excited! It's gonna be sooo good:D:D:D Today was a "lazy day" at my school. We didn't do too much hard work, so it was nice. In Language Arts, we are reading a book called "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." It was so good! It's about the Holocaust, and it's so sad, but so sweet. We are watching the movie in class sometime next week. I can already tell you that the book is going to be better than the movie. So, if you've seen the movie, you should read the book, and if you haven't seen the movie you should read the book, and if you've already read the book you should read the book! In other words...you should read the book! It's geared towards teenagers and it is really good! Read it!

~♥eRiN♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment