Today was crazy! First of all, I just got back from Arizona, which was awesome! The Grand Canyon was so cool, and Sedona was too! Unfortunently, I was used to the Arizona time zone, so I was super tired this morning. Then, I only had first hour, so I had to get all of my make-up work in an hour's time! This was all because I had Festival with orchestra (we scored proficient!). Then, I left Festival and went home to get ready for track. We did a bunch of running at track, but it was fun. Me and 5 other girls weren't at try-outs, but we got lucky and automatically made the team because we showed up! That was awesome! We ran two miles:O So then, we went to pick up Hope from her track try-outs. When we got home, I ate and then left for my school's showcase, where I had to play with orchestra...AGAIN! So, now I am home:) I am happy, but wiped out! I can't wait for track practice tomorrow! I hope that I get to run the 400!!!
erin:D
No comments:
Post a Comment