My Life is a Musical
I should write a book with that title!
Apr 15, 2011
Wow...it's been awhile!
Sorry it's been so long, but between track, BSF, Jr. Company, my sister's track meet, and homework, I have had no time to blog! So, we were supposed to have our first (uh...should have been second but they cancelled the first one!) meet today! BUT...THEY CANCELLED THIS ONE TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:( :( Actually, we aren't sure if they cancelled it, but our team didn't go because a bunch of other teams dropped out because of the weather! I think it would have been fine, and it was and invitational which meant we would have gotten ribbons if we won! BUT...it was cancelled:( But, I'm running in the Lightning Strike 5k at TCHS (it's for my school) tomorrow! I'm also running in the fasted kid at SMS race! I hope I place in both of those, but I probably won't in the 5k...we'll see! Oh, so in orchestra, we are playing "Lady Gaga Hit Mix" and it is actually really cool! Not to be mean or anything, but Lady Gaga songs sound so much better when they are in an orchestra! If you want to hear the song, you can go to www.jwpepper.com/10185390.item and click on the play button! It's sounds super cool!!!! GTG! NOW! OR ELSE I'M GONNA GET IN TROUBLE CAUSE MY DAD IS TELLING ME TO GET OFF! Wish me luck tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
u should post more...we like to read what u have to say.... it is something for me to do, ya know, coming on here and reading what u have told us. :)
ReplyDelete-jordan s.