My Life is a Musical
I should write a book with that title!
Sep 6, 2011
"I'm up; I'm just asleep..."
Someone said that today. They shall remain nameless. It's like my new favorite quote though:D So, this weekend I got to see Katelyn. We had a blast doing dumb things...one of my personal favorite pastimes:D Anyways, I was just looking at a forum thing on the TOK (theory of knowledge) ischool page. The kids had to "identify one thing that you know and then explain HOW you know it." Their responses were crazy. I mean, think about that question. Think about something that is a "no duh" kind of thing and say how you know it. Harder than it sounds. Like, I know that my ipod makes sound, but how do I know that. I mean, what is sound? How do I know that what is coming from my ipod is sound? Confusing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) You're awake or I'm awake??? <3
ReplyDeleteYeah.:D
ReplyDelete