My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Oct 5, 2011

Ahhhhhh! I'm so Excited...what else is new????

Haha....I am so excited for LSOH!!! I just got back from music rehearsals, and let me tell you, this cast has some serious vocal talent! You will be blown away! Oh, and just a side note...I'm playing the smallest plant (in the song, "Grow For Me") and the "4th plant" aka...the plant that sings "Get It!" The 4th one is so big that two of us have to control it, and we are already working with the voice of the plant to get down the song...it's so crazy! I'm pumped! Come see the show everyone!!! The people in it are phenomenal!

Anyways, in other news, I went to Companies last night and it was so fun! We got to be gargoyles that came to life and interacted with one another, and it was way fun! I kept thinking, "This is the only place in the world where high schoolers can do this without being laughed at..." It was an absolute blast. Oh, and we got to talk about murder...while Jr. Company was having, like, a party in the next room...not fair!!!!!! It was so funny! Anyways...I'll talk to y'all later. I've been so busy lately, but I don't have rehearsals until next Monday:( It's good and bad...I want to go, but they are wearing me out...haha:D

1 comment: