My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Oct 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Katelyn!


So, it' s October 15th, the day that me, and my best friend (my "twin") Katelyn were born! I am so happy that I have had 15 years of getting to know the best friend that a person could ask for. She has been there for me whenever I needed her, and she has never turned her back on me! She is the most amazing twin sister and best friend ever!

Katelyn-Happy Birthday! And thank you for everything! Love ya!

PS- This is not the best picture of me and Katelyn...I don't know what in the world I am looking at....haha, but it's a picture from our birthday like 7 years ago...so we were turning...8?

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW!!!! <3 Thank you soooo much! Same goes for you! Love you lots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious birthday, and don't forget you're never fully dressed without a smile! Oh Seymour! :)

    ReplyDelete