My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Feb 8, 2012

BUY A VAL-O-GRAM!

Haha...it was the theme of science class, and has been for several days actually:D haha:) I love that class so much, which is quite good considering that I don't really like science, but my teacher makes it all better:) This week is flying by! Craziness! If it doesn't slow down...idk what I'm gonna do! I want to be a sophomore and all that (no more lowly freshman...haha...I actually like being a freshman), but I'm gonna miss the seniors...crazy, right? My friends that are seniors (senior friends...I know, its a shocker!) are pretty awesome and I'm just gonna miss 'em:) Anyways...gotta live in this moment, not the ones ahead:) So, I'm gonna work on my homework, because unfortunately it is in this moment...or at least it should be;) And I have to take a shower before American Idol so that I can go to bed right after it...I'm wwwwooooorrrrnnnn ooouuuttt! And super excited cause Katelyn's probably auditioning for a show at school with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Katelyn...what was it called again???? LOL:) It's Songs For A New World! Funness!!!!!!!!!! Tootles:D LOL:)

1 comment: