Love that quote from my BSF teacher...just ask God for wisdom, don't just do whatever you are doing. Also, my other BSF teacher said something pretty awesome..."Think about what you're thinking about." And if you really think about that, then it gets really confusing because if someone comes up to you and is like, "Whatcha thinkin about?" You can be all like, "What I'm thinking about." Which kinda sounds like a smarty pants, but then you have to explain yourself and yeah... so now that I'm starting to ramble, I think it's time to shut up:) Goodnight and happy Monday! Es gonna be a good week. Buenas noches y feliz lunes! Es bien semana. (I can kinda translate things in Spanish???? Way cool!) Me gusta la espanol. Es muy divertido. Yo soy cansada. Yo voy mi dormir. Buenas noches! (if anyone knows how to do upside down exclamation points...it would be much appreciated:D)
Lovin' Life,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment