My Life is a Musical
I should write a book with that title!
Jun 23, 2011
Beach!
I'm at the beach right now in South Carolina. I would be outside, but it is (well...actually it WAS) storming. It started raining, and me and my cousin got right in the ocean hoping to get to swim in it while it was raining, but as soon as we got in it thundered. Then it became a mad dash to the beach house! It really stinks, because I am leaving tomorrow at lunch time, so this is my last full day. It has been amazing, but my cousin and I were laughing at all the stuff we'd done. We were saying that on the first day of school the teacher will be like, "So, what all did you do over the summer?" And we would be like, "Well we went to the beach and did all this..." Then we made a list of all the stupid stuff we'd done...here's part of it--WE...splashed in the waves, played Mario Kart, ate doughnuts, made a sand castle, watched Disney movies, did sudoku, read some books, talked about colors, tried to go an hour without talking, stole cookies and chips from the kitchen, listened to the Body Band, made up a dance, did a handshake, etc. etc. Not going to lie...we really did all those things and had quite a good time. The waves have been super, and it hasn't been too cold or hot in the pool or ocean. Overall, awesome trip! CCC Beach Trip 2011 ROCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like tons of fun! We need to get together soon! :D
ReplyDelete