My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Jun 30, 2011

Stage Stuff!

So, I saw my costume (didn't get to take a pic yet). It isn't green, but it IS AWESOME! I'll try to get a picture once we start tech rehearsals in costume...it'll be a couple of weeks. Anyways...the title of the blog gives way into my next thing...I got my stage make-up today. It should be interesting...stage make-up always is, right????? I also got a white tank top and some black "biker shorts" both of which I have to wear up on stage. It is crazy!!! I am going to be burning up on stage...I'll have like three layers on! Although it is usually on the chilly side at LCT, when I am on a stage that is heated by lights and I am dancing and singing with up to like 30 people at some times, it is going to be hot! We got to see the stage last night, and we get to rehearse on it tonight! It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't finished yet, but all of the platforms are there and stuff like that, they just have to paint all of the platforms. The floor is painted, and I am going to feel bad slamming my scrub brush on it during Hard Knock Life. We rehearse Act1 tonight....It's starting to come together!!!! So exciting!

1 comment: