We learned choreography to this song today and it was crazy! I am super worn-out, but it was so much fun! We also worked on Hard Knock Life which is coming along quite nicely. Then we did this scene where I get to hold a dead rat in Ms. Hannigan's face which is really fun! I have a costume fitting on Monday!!!! I can't wait to see my costume! I think it is a green dress, but I guess I'll see Monday! It's really cool because in all of my other shows I've had to go and buy my own costume or make it from things I already had, but in LCT shows we have a costume designer (Mr. Eric, who made color sketches of all of our costumes that were sooooooo amazing...I wish I had pics of the drawings...it was so beast!!!!). The costumes are all made to fit us and we had to do measurements and everything! It is so professional! I could not be more impressed! Anyways, I'll try to get a picture of me in my costume on Monday, but to really get the full effect, you should try to see the show! Oh, and tickets are on sale now! You might want to pre-order them by visiting their website... lctonstage.org ... so that you will be guaranteed tickets, because they are probably going to sell out! We also get to sing at Joseph Beth on June 9th at 11 AM and that is free, so if you can't see the show you could sort of "see" it that way! Anyways...here is a pic below of some of the original costume ideas. It is like a coloring sheet but you'll still get the basic idea. (My costume isn't on there...)


I want to come!!!! :D I am sure it will be spectacular, especially since they have such a talented actress like yourself in it!
ReplyDelete