My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Aug 11, 2011

I Survived!

Haha! Aren't you proud of me? I survived my first and second day of school without getting lost, hurt, or confused. For the most part, it wasn't that bad. The only scary part was changing classes and seeing all of the upperclassmen who look like teachers:D haha, but seriously they look so much older! I'm having a blast, although a days are much better than b days for me! But that rocks, cause guess what? Monday's an a-day:D! This weekend, I don't have much planned. I might go to a school picnic. I might go see my grandparents. And I might go see my friends show. Lot's of "mights":D If I see the show and write a review of it, I get bonus points in drama...which means I am at a slight advantage. You see, I get to pretty much see every LCT show that goes onstage when I usher it, so I could seriously round up the bonus points...plus, I LOVE writing, so writing a review won't be a problem. In fact, it'll be cool to write reviews of all of the shows:D So far...I love LCT...and I love school! (Wow, that sounds crazy coming from me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment