Tonight is the cast party, and I'm really excited, but kind of sad too. I really want to see everyone again, because even though it's been 2 weeks since I last saw them, it feels like two years since I had seen them every day of the summer. I have tons of pictures that I've been looking at, but it isn't the same as seeing them face to face and being able to talk to them, laugh with them, and give them high fives. So, in that aspect, I'm very excited. But, at the same time, this will be the last time that I see all of them for a long time. Some of them I will see through Companies (and maybe Starlight Singers...still trying to convince my parents to let me try out), but others I won't see until next summer, or longer. It'll be bittersweet. I'm really going to miss them all. I'll cry...again:,(
~Erin/Kate/Nire (Naaaaar) haha
The only ones I haven't ridden that I can think of are the Beast, Delirium, Windseeker and Flight Deck. But I have ridden The Crypt, Flight of Fear and Drop Tower! :) Need to see you soon! <3
ReplyDelete