We had a cry-fest yesterday. Literally. I cried more than I had in a long, long time. We had to go around in a circle and hug each person and tell them what they meant to us, through our eyes without words. Many of us were a wreck. It was really sad. But we have a cast party in two weeks (more tears will happen...). Then it is really over. I'm sad. Very. So was everyone else. We all went to Sonic and stayed until like 11:30, which was super fun. There was lots of hugging and tears, but it was all worth it. I made tons of great friends and we had the time of our lives. Now, if we can get them to all come back next year... :D Below is a pic of us at Sonic.

I love these people soooo much and will miss them dearly!
:) once again, amazing show! Now we can get together! :)
ReplyDeleteYES!!!!!!! :D:D:D
ReplyDelete