My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Jul 12, 2011

Pics From Annie at Joseph Beth

The whole cast of Annie (almost)!
You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile (it caught me at a weird moment, but everyone else looks hilarious!!!)
I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here (Ahhh!!! I love this song! Watch for the people in this pic if you come...they ROCK!)
It's The Hard Knock Life!
From left to right: Allison (Wacky), Lucy (Orphan Beth), Alex (Annie!), Madison (Duffy), Jenna (Tessie), Brandon (Hoovervillian), me (Kate), Amelia (Orphan Millie), Katie (Orphan Sarah), AnneMarie (July)

We have a good show coming together...8 days till opening night...

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I still don't have tickets! uh-oh! :( I will try my best to get some! I realllllyyyy wanna see it! :D Miss and Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally fine if you can't come...I'll have a video so you can see it that way if you can't see it live...(shhhhhh:D)

    ReplyDelete