My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Jul 15, 2011

A Day Off!

No rehearsal today! I slept in (sort of) and am planning on resting up for a 6 hour rehearsal tomorrow! We got into costume which was really cool! It added so much to the stage! We're almost ready to perform, which is probably where we should be, considering we go on in about 6 days. I'm excited to have an audience. Anyways, once this play ends, I plan to get ready for high school, spend some time with friends (aka Katelyn, Kenna, Morgan, and Haven...I miss you guys!!), go to Kings Island with my cousins, and just chill. I also may potentially be auditioning for Charlotte's Web, but that's kind of up in the air right now. I really want to be in it, but first I have to convince my parents to let me audition and then get cast (not the easiest task in the world...). Anyways, I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to get together with you too! And SOON!!! ;) Hope all is well and hope to see you at the performance!

    ReplyDelete