My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Jul 2, 2011

I'm a Totally Freaked Commodore!!!


So, I'll be going to Tates Creek High School in 40 days, and I am petrified! I keep having dreams about being lost and whatnot. I am very excited, but still...I mean I'll be in a school with kids that may be 18 and 19 years old! Tell me that isn't scary! Anyways, between that and Annie, my dreams are very stressful, but good. I really like dreaming. (I know this is a random post.) I get to still have rehearsal for Annie on our break in my dreams. I get to see people that I haven't seen since school got out in my dreams (don't get me wrong...that can be bad...but for the most part it's good). Ok, you know that saying that if you dream about someone that they were thinking about you before they went to sleep? That means that like the entire cast of Annie was thinking about me last night. But then again, I think about Annie every night before I go to bed, so maybe they do too. Ok...enough randomness. I should probably get off the computer. Goodbye for now...and remember...the sun will come out tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a totally freaked Belly-Button!!! :D I hope the thing about 'if you have a dream about someone then they were thinking about you before they went to sleep', I hope it is true!!! :D

    ReplyDelete