My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Aug 25, 2011

Life...

So, yesterday and today I auditioned for Little Shop of Horrors. It was a lot of fun, and there was a whole lot of talent. I was so excited! I have no clue if I'll get a callback or be cast, but just auditioning was plenty of fun:D Even if I don't get cast, I am totally going to go see it...probably several times. I mean, there are enough very talented people that they really can't cast it wrong. I had no idea that there was such talent in TCHS! I am super pumped! Besides that...there has been ...school! Haha! That's literally all that's happened in my life for the past few days/weeks, but life has been amazing for the most part! Let's see...what else is there to talk about...ok, so I know that this should really be old news...but I still miss my Annie people. It's kind of abnormal, I know, but there isn't a day that goes by without me thinking about them (that may have something to do with the fact that they are plastered on my binders and I keep trying to think of inside jokes that we have...I'm up to like 140!). Seriously though, if one of my classes is rough, I just pull out a binder, look at the pictures, and smile! Cause if there's one thing those people taught me...you're never fully dressed without a smile!!!!!! Haha! I do miss them though, but it isn't like, "Oh, I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep cause I don't see my Annie people!" It's more like, "Aww...I miss them. They rock!" I'm just happy I got to meet them:D Anyways, I may have a new play family soon...but if not, Companies are coming up! So, I'm gonna stop talking now, cause this is really getting very, very long! Haha! So long, farewell, I don't know the rest of that song... :D

1 comment:

  1. I love the quotes on the side... I can only imagine why they were spoken... haha :)

    ReplyDelete