My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Jan 24, 2011

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys! I can't believe we got a snow day!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice to be out of school but I wouldn't say it's nice to be in school until June 4th. I'm looking for a dance class so if you know of any good ones I'd like you to let me know. I hope you guys have been having a good winter because I have. My sister Erin wrote a book called #11. Our whole family is hoping it'll get published. We have 2 track runners trying out for track at school (Hope and Erin!) I'm also of course going to probably do a dance class and also going to try out for dance at our school's shows. I'll try to post more later but I have to go!!!!!!!!!!
Bye,
Jenna :D

1 comment: