
Oh well...now we won't be in school until June 6th...yet:D We probably should have been out, considering that I had to stand at the bus stop for 30 minutes, and had to walk halfway up the street, so that the bus could pick us up somewhere not on a hill (they were afraid that the bus would slide down the hill). On the bright side, I missed 20 minutes of math class because our bus got to school 20 minutes late:D Overall, it was a pretty good day. Last night at my theatre class (Jr. Company) we played this awesome game called Zip Zap Boing! It was super funny! Our movement pieces are turning out so super cool!!!!!!!! I am so excited to do our showcase:D Congrats to Hope on making Honor's Band!!!!! So...what else is new??? Not much:D I guess I'll go now!
~eRiN
No comments:
Post a Comment