My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Jan 24, 2011

Snow day #7 :D


So, this is officially snow day #7! We are now in school until June 3rd (it might be 4th...it's whatever that Friday is). Frowny face about that, but hey, we only get snow for like 20 days out of the year, and we have two whole months of summer, so I'm not complaining...yet...haha! We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow night...maybe... supposedly the three models of weather that the weather people are looking at are showing different things. One is showing no snow (or a light dusting), one is showing 5" and another is showing 7"!!!!!! I really hope we get 7", but I doubt it will happen. I love snow!!!!!!!!!! I don't want a snow day tomorrow though (I know...that is not normal) because I really want to go to my acting class tomorrow night. We are preparing for our showcase thing, and we really don't want to miss another week. I guess we'll see...

~eRiN
P.S. We made the awesome snowman last January or February with our neighbors (aka the "n.k.s.t." Neighbor Kid Sled Team).
And also...contrary to what it says below...I DID NOT post this at 5:17 AM! I was asleep thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment