We are now supposed to get a bunch of rain and then 1-3" of snow tonight! I'm excited, but I hope it is closer to 3" even though no one else does...haha! I'm just happy that they gave us some sort of an estimation! So...we have school today, and I have to leave in about 25 minutes. I'm happy about that for once today, because that means that I can have my theatre class tonight, so we get to work on our movement piece to "Under Pressure" and maybe put our small group pieces to music! The stuff we are doing is sooooo cool!!!!!!!! Besides that, not much is happening around here, so I'll just stop writing now...because if I don't, I'll start rambling about something random:D So...bye for now! Oh, but one more thing...if we get a snow day tomorrow, that puts us into the second week of June aka June 6th:(
~eRiN
No comments:
Post a Comment