My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Feb 10, 2011

2 Hour Delay:(

I am not too terribly happy right now. We have a 2 hour delay, but that brings us to a point of 6 hours in early dissmissals/delays, so now we have to make up a full day of school. If that's the case (which it is) then I personally think that a snow day would have been a better use of that day we have to make up, but oh well. I hope that this isn't the last of the snow for this year, but if it is, then bring on the 60 degree weather for cryin' out loud! I am ready to start spring! At least I get to go snow tubing in Indiana on Saturday:D I'm excited about that! I'm gonna get there and wish that I could be snowboarding...I guarantee it! My neighbor got a snowboard, and so now I am loving snowboarding on it! It's so much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'd better go eat and start getting ready for school...even though it doesn't start for another 2 and 1/2 hours...
~♥eRiN♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment