So, I woke up this morning with a start, and I knew that something had just woke me up, but I wasn't sure what it was. Then I heard this crashing sound, and I was thinking, "Gee, what are they doing upstairs?!" Then I saw a flash of lightning and heard a crash of thunder, and I got all excited, because 1. I love storms/anything interesting the weather does (execpt rain...which I guess isn't really "interesting"...) and 2. I didn't know that I could hear storms from my basement room. It was like 6:50, and I usually don't get up until 7:15, because I don't have to be at the bus stop until 8:25...but this morning, I knew I couldn't fall back asleep, so I went upstairs. I'm so excited! Spring is coming!!!! That means storms, which I'd pick over snow right now:D Well...I should probably go get ready for school...bye for now!

No...I didn't take the picture...I found it on google...:D
~♥eRiN♥~
No comments:
Post a Comment