<-- "What?! It's the weekend?! Already?!"Hello people, and happy weekend! I don't know about you, but I am super happy to have a couple of days off of school to just relax. I just got home from a UK gymnastics meet! I got to see my twin, Katelyn! It was super fun, but Whitney Rose got hurt, so that wasn't good! I got to watch rehearsals for Anne Frank and Me on Tuesday at Jr. Company. It was really awesome, and I really recommend going to see it...especially if you are in middle/high school! The public performances are March 5th and 6th at the Lexington Children's Theatre! It's going to be a good show, and I am ushering all three public performances, so I might see you if you go! Well... I'm really tired, so I'm going to go get ready for bed! Have a fantastic weekend!
Happy Weekend,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment