My Life is a Musical

I should write a book with that title!

Feb 3, 2011

how old do rats get??

Oh I'm sorry! That was just too good to pass up. I was going to make the title "Hi" but you know how there is that little drop-down menu thing with all of your history things (I'm not doing a good job of explaining this am I?)? Well I guess one of us had googled "how old do rats get" so it showed up. I had to use it as a title! Hold on...now I have to see how old rats get...ok...so I just googled it and it says 3-5 years. That is your fun fact of the day!

Soooo...in other news...I went to Jr. Compnay on Tuesday and it was AMAZING! We learned the rest of our movement pieces and our showcase is in like a week and a half!!!!! I am so excited!

Umm...let's see...I almost got hit in the head with a dictionary in Social Studies yesterday! Fun...fun:D haha! And today I almost got attacked with a scooter and a racket by a little neighbor...once again...fun...fun:0

So...not much else has happened. I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow for my friend's 14th birthday:D

*singing* "Happy birthday to her! Happy birthday to her! Happy birthday to my friend! Happy birthday to her!"

Have a fantastic Friday!

♥~eRiN~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment