We got more snow today:D I am lovin' it, but I have to admit...I'm getting ready for spring to come! I am super excited because I am going to run track this spring, and so is my friend! I can't wait! I keep saying that I need to start running, but who wants to run in the freezing cold? And the treadmill....oh it's terrible! It makes me feel slow, and there's no scenery or anything except for the basement wall:( I've only run on it two times, but I should probably start to run some more. I think that my school is starting a running club that lasts until our 5k in April (or until people run track, I guess). I might join that just so that I have something that will get me running:D
I really hope that we have a snow day tomorrow, because I really don't feel like going to school. I just want to sleep in...haha:D I'm going to go now...but I'll post soon!
~♥eRiN♥~
P.S. I had Jr. Company on Tuesday, and I am so excited, because our showcase is next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are "rockstar" as our amazing teacher says:D
No comments:
Post a Comment